STAMPEDE STEEL STRUCTURES
Top Quality Work
Learn More About Our Services
Scott Stillman and Dean Reynolds have partnered together to make your dreams come true. We provide several options when it comes to your Steel Building. Whether you are looking for a shop/garage, equestrian, agriculture or a barndominium building, Stampede Steel Structures can provide your needs.
What We Can Do For You
Our building packages include an impressive list of standard features and offer you hundreds of ways to personalize your steel building kit. You can customize the look of your building with a unique color scheme or siding options and increase the functionality of your metal building by adding popular components.
Customized for You
At Stampede Steel Structures, all of our products meet the strictest standards of safety and quality. We refuse to sell low quality materials to any of our clients. Working at Stampede Steel Structures has taught us that a big part of building a strong foundation is choosing adequate products to work with. More importantly, we’re invested in keeping our clients safe through sturdy constructions that will last a lifetime.
STANDARD BUILDING INCLUSIONS
• Engineered Certified Permit / Erection Drawings
• Engineered Certified Anchor Bolt Plans and Letter of Certification
• Solid I-Beam Built-Up Main Frame Construction
• 50 to 55 KSI High-Strength Plate Steel
• Submerged Arc-Welded Frames
• A-325 High-Strength Bolts at Primary Framing
• Factory Primed Girts, Purlins and Frames
• Pre-Punched Framing Members
• G90 Galvanized Gable Sheeting Angle
• 26 & 24 Gauge High Rib Sheeting w/Purlin Bearing Leg
• 80 KSI, AZ55 Galvalume Sheeting
• 80 KSI, Colored Sheeting
• 26 & 24 Gauge Eave and Gable Trim
• Pre-Marked Parts
• Factory Limited Warranty Direct to Customer
• Supplier Warranty Pass-Through to Customer When Applicable Per Terms & Conditions
• Mastic Sealant on Roof
• Long-life Self-Drilling Screws w/ Pre-Assembled EPDM Washers
• Eave Closures, Base Closures and Endwall Gaskets
• Base Trim Standard on All Buildings
• Full Wrap Trim on Doors, Windows, Gables, Eaves, and Corners
• Siphon Groove Sheeting with Hi-Rib Panels to Disperse Water to Prevent Soggy Insulation & Rusty Fasteners
• Double-Sided Flange Bracing on Frames with extra bolts
• Extra Rugged Main Frame Haunch for High Winds and Seismic Loads
• Base Sheeting Notch
• Colored Base Trim
• Extended Die-Formed Corrugated Ridge Cap up to 4:12 Roof Pitch
• Girt & Purlin Overlap with Bypass Application
• G90 Galvanized Purlin Bridging & Girt Sag Angle
• Engineered and Manufactured to Meet or Exceed Local Building Codes Supplied by the Customer or Dealer
• In House Manufacturing In One Of Our 3 Local US Factories
• Delivery to Site
BARNS OF HOPE PROGRAM
We have partnered with Prism Coatings Plus with the Barns of HOPE Program (Helping Other People Everyday). This is a new program to give back to our community. For every Steel Building we sale we will give a portion of our profits to one High School Student in Elbert County for a Scholarship in the Construction Industry and attending a Trade School. We are very excited about giving back and we hope you will join us in helping our students in our community.
In Memory of Bryce Hutchens
Why Use Metal Buildings in Place of Pole Barns?
The benefits of a steel building outweigh the cost benefits of a pole barn – Granted, you don’t need an entire foundation for a pole barn like you do for a steel building, but other than that there is hardly another advantage favoring the use of Pole Barns over Steel Buildings.
Steel frames do not rot or deteriorate. Same cannot be said about wood which does show signs of ageing with passing years making the structure susceptible to damage.
Molds and Termites and more?? We got you covered. Our buildings are insect free. Wasps, bees, and hornets may not bring down a wood structure, but they like to live in one, taking away the enjoyment and peace you want to have in your building/barn.
Metal Buildings and Steel Barns offer clear span. A pole barn, by definition, has intrusive poles which minimize the internal clear span or your open space under roof. The cost of making a pole barn clear span is much higher whereas steel buildings are by default clear span with widths up to 60 feet on offer.
Prefabricated steel buildings have anchors and braces that are made of high quality steel. While the anchors ensure stability, the braces keep the roof intact for years. Wood structures are connected with nails and staples that loosen and pull out over time as wood contracts and expands with its ever-changing moisture content, causing the framing to shift, warp, sag and creep.
Pole barns are expensive to maintain. One often overlooked fact is that the wooden poles of the barn get shifted subsequently causing a skew in the original building structure. Every 7-8 years, you will have to correct the barn pole orientation to make them straight. This expense may run into thousands of dollars depending on how big your pole barn is. It also means pausing of work or finding another storage utility if that is how you intend to use your barn.
Steel has some great inherent properties. It is non-combustible and doesn’t add fuel to a fire mishap. Also, steel is one of the most recycled materials on earth. If you are buying a steel barn in place of a pole building, you are not leaching out any bad chemicals into the soil.
The sheet of your metal building or barn has a significant impact on your total cost of ownership. While we offer both 26 and 29 ga sheet metal, for commercial operations and big metal buildings, we always suggest 26 ga sheet panels. These panels are inherently strong. Unlike a pole barn building, you have zero chance of replacement of panels because of rust.
Pole barns have truss-type rafters which not only take up building space, but create a perfect place for birds to roost and nest, spreading their droppings over your building’s contents— and depositing the possibility of Avian flu.
CONTACT US TODAY
Thinking about giving your home or workplace a new addition?
Get in touch with Stampede Steel Structures to learn more.
5357 Highway 86
Elizabeth, CO 80107